CvGaming

Who else dislikes the 4.0 update?

HarrierHawk

Who else dislikes the new 4.0 update?

personally i didn't like the 4.0 update because it was too different from the previous update. 

-Crafting removed

-hummingbird is now donator vehicle

-south of Altis is gone :(

-etc

Tell me if you disliked it or liked it and tell me why :)

By:

T8LA6N1.jpg?3

Think you are jumping of the bus to fast now, you need to let the doughnut sink in, and embrace the changes then i think you will learn to like them more.

People are known not to like changes at first, but after sometimes they will get used to them and more or less enjoy them the same as before or even more.

I'm trying to keep everyone updated on the forum that we will re adding the features.
Hummingbird being a donator vehicle only isn't something that i'm aware of so I will look into it.
If you just give us a few days most of the bugs / features will be back into the game, aswell as a new market system.

I like the new uppdate, and i think it kind of funny too discover the bugs, and random things that can happen. But offcorse im looking forward to the bugs too get fixt :)

But most of the things you dislike is bugs that will get fixt, right?

Yes you will!

Only difference is that you should now get more textures.

Our main prority is the bugs!

Som jag fattade skulle det bli till donator lvl 7 och vad finns det då så speciellt i lvl 7?

What is this post? ^^, 
Hope you understand the concept with switching out a outdated framework for a new one?

That means we are now on a framework that is continuing to be developed by the authors while the older versions will not have any work done to them.

So, that means we have many and awesome possibility for the future :)

Also this framework is inline with Bohemias rules and regulations and its ofc in our interest to fullfill both the Author (tonic/itsyukas) rules and Bohemias :)

Proper manners right there! ;)

Anyhow, this is hopefully just the beginning of something awesome!