CvGaming

Server Rollback (2016-01-31)

Legacy™

Today at approximately 02:40 a moneyhacker entered the server and gave everyone online between 70-80 millions. 
Since there was so many people online we have decided to rollback the server to 00:00. Meaning that almost 3 hours of progress will be removed from the server. 

There was no way for us to keep track on who had gotten what and we hope that you can understand our decision, we do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you but this was for the greater good!

// The admins

1 minute ago, Beltram said:

So how can I get back all of the millions that I lost?

Bump into Teamspeak and talk to an Support/Moderator/Admin and we will help you as much as we can! :)

// Bachne

So how can I get back all of the millions that I lost?

If you earned your money trough this hacker, you will definitely not get anything back. If you've earned money trough farming etc talk to a support.

Just now, Beltram said:

Never had teamspeak.... Just want my hard earned cash back....

Ofcourse I'm talking about trading and farming... stupid comment...

Teamspeak is a major communication tool in this community so I would download it if I were you. With TeamSpeak you can easily get help by either write or talk to a support!

Download TeamSpeak here https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

CvGamings Teamspeak IP is: ts.cvgaming.net