CvGaming

Woaw legecy..

[TSAR] Waldo

I like to consider myself as a facts person. If a person does not exist in our database with the ID that he provided then he did not play here. 

Instead of calling me out over nothing, why dont you tell me how i disrespected your friend please. 

Because i was polite if you take into consideration that he was giving a wrongful opinion about a server that he had never played on, and that kind of pisses me off. 

Just now, Legacy™ said:

I like to consider myself as a facts person. If a person does not exist in our database with the ID that he provided then he did not play here. 

Instead of calling me out over nothing, why dont you tell me how i disrespected your friend please. 

Because i was polite if you take into consideration that he was giving a wrongful opinion about a server that he had never played on, and that kind of pisses me off. 

U must have copy pasted with a space or something. cuse he has been playing with me and camaz  for like 2 hours or so :P

Just now, [T.N.C] Matzi said:

U must have copy pasted with a space or something. cuse he has been playing with me and camaz  for like 2 hours or so :P

Nope because i ran the exact same copy paste through Steam ID page and i found him there.

I would still like to know how i disrespected him and earned a "Waow...." thread?

if he never sync data and relog he will never popup in data base, its hard to find someone ho never sync data.

Just now, Legacy™ said:

Nope because i ran the exact same copy paste through Steam ID page and i found him there.

I would still like to know how i disrespected him and earned a "Waow...." thread?

Wierd.mabye he has to few hours, but it should not be xD 
Ur and admin sure, but it dont mean ur 100% right, He has playd for like 1 or 2 hours. Lets just leav it at that. No need to discuss, i just think its no way to treat ppl like a lier since ur database havent seen him befor. Wierd stuff happer all the time :) mabye its becuse we are at the same IP ? xD i dont know. 

Wierd.mabye he has to few hours, but it should not be xD 
Ur and admin sure, but it dont mean ur 100% right, He has playd for like 1 or 2 hours. Lets just leav it at that. No need to discuss, i just think its no way to treat ppl like a lier since ur database havent seen him befor. Wierd stuff happer all the time :) mabye its becuse we are at the same IP ? xD i dont know. 

Well i do see your point, but if he was not in the database he would not be able to login to the server because it would not direct him to the actual spawn menu. 

Tell him to connect, if he get an ID created today that will show that he never sat foot here before. 

But let's not discuss this further?

Just now, Legacy™ said:

Well i do see your point, but if he was not in the database he would not be able to login to the server because it would not direct him to the actual spawn menu. 

Tell him to connect, if he get an ID created today that will show that he never sat foot here before. 

But let's not discuss this further?

Aha, i see, oki :P i will tell him to logg on when he wakes up :)  Agree :D