CvGaming

Ban request - [RU] Boris Jerkov - 2016.12.01 - Aprox. 21.00z

Angryherring

How to make a banrequest (template)

Create a new topic like this:   (ie:  Ban request  Badcheater 2015-10-08 14.00)

Use following template. Answer the questions and statements.

Request Information

Name: [TSAR] AngryHerring

Offender-Name: [RU] Boris Jerkov

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - 2016.12.01 - Aprox. 21.00z

Which rule(s) were broken:

- 5.  All ATMs up to 50 meters in radious around it (If they are marked on the map )

9. You are not allowed to Rob within 500m from a safezone (you are not allowed to put spike strips / roadblocks to rob people)

Additional information:

It all began when me and my gangmembers from TSAR were driving south on the main road, to set up some spikes for another robbery. 

RU came up, and began gathering around us, but we were around a ATM (marked), aka SZ. At first, they tried to engage us, but since ATM is SZ. However, we told them marked ATMS is SZ withing 50m.

Then they decided to rob our friend, that was 75m away from the ATM. And he complied, and put his hands up, whilst we were standing in  SZ and they shot us. (ME and John Smith). But me and John was already in the SZ before the engage started. Isn't this wrong?

From my point of view, this violates the rule YOu are not allowed to Rob within 500m from a SZ. and that atms are SZ's.

But it's the moderator's/admins desition, and not mine. I'd be happy to get corrected if i'm wrong! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Tkn56ZLhw&feature=youtu.be

(Xymz also has an video of his perspective, just comment down below if you need his perspective aswell). 

Anyways, thanks!

Best Regards

AngryHerring

8 minutes ago, Angryherring said:

this violates the rule YOu are not allowed to Rob within 500m from a SZ.  this rule does not apply engage. We engegead the guys who was 67 meters away from the atm so the engage applies for you too and your friend jumped out and tried to escape...

Edited by K.F Carl Mark

Okay, let me explain this.
I engaged [TSAR] Xymz in a construction since he was 80m away from the ATM.
He then took his hands up on spot and his teammates apparently thought the ATM was a safezone. ATM is only a safezone towards engages, nothing else.
Therefor, i was allowed to rob or kill you all, either if they were 50m from the ATM or not. An engage towards one gang member is towards all.

Boris Jerkov is now banned for RDM.

Yes, you engaged Angryherrings teammate, That doesnt give you the right to shoot his gangmembers.

You either have to say "tell your friends too leave the area or we shoot you and them"

You cannot shoot all the gang members of the opposite side without them doing something.

For Example: Gang A does an engage on 1 person in Gang B, NO ONE in Gang B shoots at anyone in Gang A. Therefore Gang A cant shoot the other members in Gang B without saying the famous words written above. Should Gang B start to shoot at Gang A THEN it is full on KOS.

ACCEPTED

// Kooben & Imlay

• kooben locked this topic