CvGaming

Police App

Charlie

olice slots are only available to players who have applied and been accepted for whitelisting.  With the added power that comes with the police position.

The topics subject MUST be "Police Application (YourForumName) [(YourCurrentIngameName)]". e.g. Police Application Testson [[A.P.D] T. Testson]

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18.

Understand basic server rules.

MUST have a working microphone!

MUST have a good command of the English language.

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works.

In-Game Name? : Charlie

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 20

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yes

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes 

If yes, what servers?: Cvgaming

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 3000+

Have you been banned before?: Yes

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: I do

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Mature 

2) Calm

3) Follow orders

4) Able to Roleplay

5) Have a calm mind

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

When i was a cop before i had the most RP, i never got the kind of RP in a Civ gang that i would get as a cop, it was allways about robbing etc. 

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Protect and serve.

Be a backbone to the altis citizen.

Stop various task of illegal activity

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Mature, not rush dessicions.

What is your input on using lethal force?:

If the situation requires a lethal action use it, if it does not non leathal and communicate  with the thug 

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I know what it takes to be a good cop for the server and the community over all. 

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Dont be talking shit about someone else when they are not pressnet 

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: (100 words minimum):

Tell us a little about yourself!

Carl, 20 år från örebro.

AS A RECRUIT, YOU ARE UNDER PROBATION! THE FIRST BIG MESS-UP, IF YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU'RE GONE!

Accepted cops will begin at the lowest rank of cadet and can be promoted by serving well and following the police rules (shown in game on the map menu). Increased rank will open new options and abilities.

You must play as a cop until you reach the rank of Officer.

DO NOT COME ON TEAMSPEAK AND BOTHER ADMINS/POLICE CHIEF ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION.

DO NOT POST IN THE SHOUTBOX AND ASK US TO LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. YOU CAN SEE IF IT HAS BEEN WATCHED IN THE FORUM.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FORMAT GIVEN AND RULES GIVEN WILL RESULT IN YOUR POST BEING DELETED.

Edited by Charlie

• 2 weeks later...