CvGaming

ban req on CV-D Wredig

walter yellow

Request Information

Name: [TSAR] John Smith

Offender-Name: [CV-D] Wredig

Date: 2016 12 07 - 20:57z (GMT +1)

Which rule(s) were broken:

Shooting a player without giving reasonable time to follow demands is considered RDM.

Shooting people whilst OUTSIDE the bandit ZONE

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened.

Okay so what happend was. We drove down to bandit. And when i was right outside the zone i got killed. I know that kos is in the bandit area but kos isnt outside bandit. We have given him multiple chances but this time i will put a ban req. I do not want a refund i just want him off this server. G.Kacper told us that if he did another fail engage we should put a ban req.  

Edited by walter yellow

Really? 

You are literally just 5 meters outside the zone. I won't ban Wredig for this. You are sooooooo close to the zone and where obviously heading into the zone in just a few meters. I can't ban him for this one. 

HOWEVER the statement from me and Kasper still exists. If we find that a rule has been broken, then we will ban him right away, since I've warned him several times. 

But, as I said. I won't ban him for this! 

DECLINED 

@Wredig

@walter yellow

I reviewed the footage and noticed a frame that i think that Marple must have missed. 

715db6877a9ad9ce2b0ae9d68f057a3c.jpg

This position is 27 meters away from the bandit zone and i think that it is a bit to far to be considered "close" to the actual PVP zone. Therefore i will put a 2 day ban on Wredig.