CvGaming

Handcuffs for civ

[TSAR] Waldo

12 minutes ago, kooben said:

Hmm, Dont think thats such a good idea.....Theres way to many guys on this server that will abuse that power and leave some poor sod hanging for half a restart. so no.

Maybe zipties at bandit could be a idea? Than you have to fight to get that goodie

27 minutes ago, kooben said:

Hmm, Dont think thats such a good idea.....Theres way to many guys on this server that will abuse that power and leave some poor sod hanging for half a restart. so no.

but if someone is abusing it, you can just ban them? and not make it able to use handcuffs in safesones? 

24 minutes ago, J.Ramirez said:

Maybe zipties at bandit could be a idea? Than you have to fight to get that goodie

Yeah that would be better, but it would be even better if it was a high price like 50k each.

Edited by BjeNw0w

Its so many other server that has it . i dont se the problem ? why would any one troll ? and if someone do . just refound the tied tard :P and everybody is happy :D

And u dont se rebels and cops abuse it. make it so u can buy it in bandit ? xD make it hard to get :D

Just now, [T.N.C] Matzi said:

Its so many other server that has it . i dont se the problem ? why would any one troll ? and if someone do . just refound the tied tard :P and everybody is happy :D

And u dont se rebels and cops abuse it. make it so u can buy it in bandit ? xD make it hard to get :D

Well, Rebels and Cops are whitelisted slots for a reason. I don't really see why you would need handcuffs. Just Roleplay and tell them that they can't do anything, or is that too hard?

8 minutes ago, [T.N.C] Matzi said:

Did you just ask why someone would troll on the internet?
Maybe you can ask the 22 people currently on permban for trolling or the hundreds of trolling bans that we've had over the last 2 years. 

Rebels and cops are not abusing it because they are selected players by our factionleaders and strictly told how and how not to use their handcuffs. I will gladly consider handcuffs for civillian once i see some acutal arguments to why they should have them!

Just now, Hustle said:

Well, Rebels and Cops are whitelisted slots for a reason. I don't really see why you would need handcuffs. Just Roleplay and tell them that they can't do anything, or is that too hard?

Its not that its hard ! its easyer ! and safer ! more RP senario ! not a retarded shit that takes down hes hands and start shooting right after u turned ..

True. a solo/ random civ will not get his hands on it if its from bandit, so it will not be any trollers xD 

So you are saying if we only sell them in bandit, trolls whould never get there hands on them? Oh you..

Just now, Goatis said:

So you are saying if we only sell them in bandit, trolls whould never get there hands on them? Oh you..

Look at it this way, cuffs is something that everyone has access to, even though you don't need to implement cuffs, you can add lets say cable ties, having a high success rate to break free from. 

Yes i do . a gang member will not troll .. thats just retarded.

But if the gangmember dies and a troll loots the "zipties" and the troll starts exploit so now he have 20 "zipties" and he decides to give his troll friend 10 of them and then he does the same and the circus is on!

Just a small note i know i can prevent this but I was just proving a point, I'm gonna follow Legacy on this one. 

Just now, Legacy™ said:

I will gladly consider handcuffs for civillian once i see some acutal arguments to why they should have them!

Just now, Goatis said:

But if the gangmember dies and a troll loots the "zipties" and the troll starts exploit so now he have 20 "zipties" and he decides to give his troll friend 10 of them and then he does the same and the circus is on!

Sure sure. if u want the server to have players u need to try out things, if its to much trolling with it just remove it and give the fucker a ban xD how hard can it be ? 

Sure sure. if u want the server to have players u need to try out things, if its to much trolling with it just remove it and give the fucker a ban xD how hard can it be ? 

It's never as easy as it sounds.

Just now, Goatis said:

It's never as easy as it sounds.

Hey, if you are afraid of "trolls", whitelist the server then. - It's always gonna be trolls on a server. You shouldn't be afraid of someone abusing it, if you are, add limitations then.

Just now, kaken said:

Hey, if you are afraid of "trolls", whitelist the server then. - It's always gonna be trolls on a server. You shouldn't be afraid of someone abusing it, if you are, add limitations then.

Its easy for you from a player and civ perspective to say that, but for us admins we need to look at everything from every angle. But I still quote Legacy 

Just now, Legacy™ said:

I will gladly consider handcuffs for civillian once i see some acutal arguments to why they should have them!

Just now, Goatis said:

Its easy for you from a player and civ perspective to say that, but for us admins we need to look at everything from every angle. But I still quote Legacy 

Look at it this way. - Bandits should have access to zip ties (a "lesser" version of cuffs, easier to get out off by struggling or having a mate "tear them off"). - Having more control over the victim is key. 

Just now, kaken said:

Look at it this way. - Bandits should have access to zip ties (a "lesser" version of cuffs, easier to get out off by struggling or having a mate "tear them off"). - Having more control over the victim is key. 

I will look into making cuffs work for civs but now I say goodnight!