CvGaming

Information kring Altis/Tanoa

Legacy™

God kväll! 

Som flera utav er säkert redan har uppmärksammats så kom det i den senaste patchen en vapenshop som ligger öppen för alla civila, vill lägga betoning på att detta inte är för att vi slutar att bry oss och inte vill lägga ner mer tid på Altis. Tvärtom så vill vi att den här tiden tills Apex expansionen släpps ska vara en tid där vi kan lägga ner mer fokus på vårat RP istället för att konstant oroa oss för gear, vi ville också ge dem civila på servern något roligt som vi hoppas att ni ska uppskatta eftersom våran server inte hade kunnat fungera utan alla er! Det är väl också dels ett sätt för mig iallafall att tacka er alla för den tiden ni lägger ner här varenda dag och hur vi alla bidrar till en sjukt bra atmosfär här i vårat community och det är något vi måste ta vara på och vara stolt över, att vi har lyckats få ihop en jäkligt bra grupp! 

Vi kan ha våra skillnader, det är inte alltid man tycker om Admins/mods men jag hoppas ändå att någonstans så kan vi alla förstå att dem reglerna vi har satt upp och följer stenhårt inte finns där för att vi vill vara taskiga, utan för att vi vill hålla en bra nivå som har skapat det här gruppen vi är idag. 

Tror inte heller det är någon hemlighet att vi i dagsläget rör oss mot Tanoa, vi hoppas att ni är likna sugna som oss att hoppa in på en framtida CVG tanoa life server och göra den servern lika bra som våran Altis life server alltid har varit. Något datum sätter vi inte ut exakt nu men jag kan säga att det rör sig inom en snar framtid, tangentborden går varma på alla som jobbar kring Tanoa Life och vi arbetar för att få upp den så snabbt som möjligt. 

I övrigt så släpps Apex 11 Juli men vi förväntar oss att försöka ha en server uppe innan dess!

Vi ses på Altis! Eller på Tanoa ni som väntar på den kartan!

// Staff

1 hour ago, Thore said:

All the moeny we have is that gonna be transferred over ton the new server?

What about the perm banned guys are they gonna be unbanned? 

Regarding money, No. You will start as a fresh spawn.

Regarding Perm banned guys, this is a subject for us admins to discuss. We will go through a part of the ban list, but i would say that people will have to make ban appeals if they wan´t unbans. I don´t think the judgement will be as hard as it is today.

6 hours ago, Jonasp said:

Regarding money, No. You will start as a fresh spawn.

Regarding Perm banned guys, this is a subject for us admins to discuss. We will go through a part of the ban list, but i would say that people will have to make ban appeals if they wan´t unbans. I don´t think the judgement will be as hard as it is today.

This is still a CvGaming Server and therefor the bans should stay as they are today, and ofc ban apeals should be open to discuss.

Once banned means you broke the rules. There will be different rules for Tanoa probably, and nothing will be garanteed they will follow the new rules over there.

Im going to probably sound really stupid but all these posts are in swedish and I can only understand like 80%, so is Tanora the new map that we will need the new DLC (Apex) to play on? 

1 minute ago, Erikinhd said:

Im going to probably sound really stupid but all these posts are in swedish and I can only understand like 80%, so is Tanora the new map that we will need the new DLC (Apex) to play on? 

Yes. The server is gonna be reset and changed to tanoa, so you will need the DLC "Apex" to play from that point

6 minutes ago, Botten said:

Yes. The server is gonna be reset and changed to tanoa, so you will need the DLC "Apex" to play from that point

8 minutes ago, Erikinhd said:

You will not need Apex to play Tanoa, but you will need Apex to be able to use all Vehicles and Weapons and other DLC stuff, I hope that answers your question.

/Goatis

43 minutes ago, hildington said:

Hi there! :)

Are you sure about that? According to the first post made by admin, the server would be up and running before the 11th?

//hildington

There's no exact date when it's going to be released, tho it will be announced so admins will let you know when it's up. :)